Project Engineer - CT
The Project Engineer will assist the Project Manager in the total construction effort to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
· Correspondence with client, architect & engineer representatives, and subcontractors
· Log-in, track, and review shop drawings, RFIs, submittals and project documentation
· Create weekly meeting minutes and reports
· Obtain, track, and submit project closeouts
· Maintain and enforce project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
· Must be able to manage multiple and diverse assignments, work independently and meet deadlines with limited supervision
· Must be able to apply innovative and effective techniques to maximize performance.
· Must have a thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities
· Must have superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills
· Must be open to work from a jobsite if required
· Ideal basic Microsoft project knowledge
· Ideal basic Procore knowledge
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years construction project engineering experience. Applicants must have strong computer skills. Candidate must have effective written and oral communication skills. Expedition or Prolog project management software experience a plus.
LaRosa Building Group is building on our 43 years of successes and the experience of our staff. Our corporate philosophy and leadership have fueled our steady growth. LBG believes in close communication with our clients, the design team, our sub-contractors and employees. Strong communication between all parties is the foundation for a successful project. Our client’s requirements come first when making any project decisions. LBG takes initiative to ensure the timely, efficient completion of all projects. Through our professionalism and honest manner, LBG strives for the best and proficient outcome for all ventures. The degree to which we have been able to operate under this philosophy is evident in our past projects.
To apply: Send Cover Letter and Resume via link above or Fax resumes to LaRosa Building Group, HR Dept. at 203-630-1998.
EOE/AA Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply.